Birmingham EyeCare Services
Welcome to ClearView Family EyeCare, where we strive to provide comprehensive eye care for the entire family. Please take a few minutes today to learn more about the optometry services we offer.
Our Birmingham Optometry Services
We offer a thorough eye exam in Birmingham, to protect your vision and eye health. We take our jobs as your optometrists very seriously, and stay up to date with new technologies and procedures for vision and eye health. When you see our eye doctors, you will be able to enjoy the most comprehensive services, including:
- Comprehensive eye exam - Our high-quality eye care starts here, with a comprehensive eye exam to make sure your vision is good and your eyes are healthy. Our optometrists take the time to answer your questions and pass on valuable eye care tips.
- Corneal reshaping (orthokeratology)- If you want to see clearly without the use of glasses or contacts, you may be interested in this LASIK alternative. Corneal reshaping or Ortho-K uses special night-wear contact lenses to correct your vision while you sleep. Enjoy clear vision in the daytime without assistance with this affordable option.
- Scleral Lenses - For those who have been told they are "hard to fit" for contacts, we carry scleral lenses. These large-diameter lenses are ideal for sufferers of keratoconus, who have an irregular cornea shape. Scleral lenses are also more stable on your eyes, and can be more comfortable to wear.
- Cataracts - If you suffer from cataracts, you know how they can debilitate your experience of the world. If you wish to have cataracts removed, we can discuss cataracts surgery with you. We will refer you to an eye surgeon then work together to provide all pre- and post-operative care.
- LASIK - LASIK surgery is a popular way to resolve vision issues and enjoy good eyesight without the use of glasses or contacts. If you want to learn more about LASIK, we can discuss the procedure in a consult. We also provide all pre-operative and post-operative LASIK care.
- Glasses - We offer a wide variety of glasses in our optical boutique. We can fit you for prescription glasses or sunglasses, and we also carry non-prescription sunglasses to protect your eyes from UV light.
- Specialty Contact Lenses - If you would like specialty contact lenses that alter the color of your eyes, we can assist. All contact lenses need to be prescribed by an optometrist. We would be more than happy to discuss all of your contact lens options and guide you toward the right choice for your vision and eye health needs during an appointment.
Contact ClearView Family EyeCare Today!
We welcome patients from Vestavia and surrounding communities, including Hoover, Homewood, Cahaba Heights, and Birmingham. If you need to have your eyes checked, or any other service, we are more than happy to help. Please contact ClearView Family EyeCare today at (205) 979-3937, or fill out our online appointment request form to get your vision needs met.