Patient Information Form
The initial phase of your eye exam begins now! Having your accurate medical and eye health history is critical for proper evaluation of your eyes. Completing these forms ahead of time will save you plenty of time during your visit. We have provided our Patient Information Form for you to complete before you arrive. Simply print, complete, and bring the forms with you or fax (205-824-3937) them in before your visit.
Notice of Privacy Practices (pdf) - We are required by law to provide you with this information. This form is simply for your review. It explains how we may use your medical information.
What to Bring to Your Visit
Do You HATE to Wait at the Doctor's Office? Following These Simple Steps Below Can Greatly Reduce Your Wait Time!
- Completed Patient Medical Information forms.
- Your medical insurance card( Remember, we may be able to file your exam with your medical insurance). It will also help if you provide us with your contract number prior to your visit. That way we can verify your eligiblilty before you arrive!
- Your discount vision plan card (note: some plans do not have cards).
- Your most recent pair of prescription eyeglasses (even if you wear contact lenses).
- If applicable, contact lens boxes or blister packs, so the doctor knows exactly what type of lenses you are currently wearing.
- If you wear contact lenses and you are not having any problems with them, wear them to your visit.